Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm in L.A.!!

Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!

I am in Los Angeles! COOL! I have the awesome opportunity to accompany my husband to his corporate Christmas party. We arrived last night - this city is HUGE! He has meetings to attend today, so I'm actually chilling out in the hotel room and getting some work done (without kids I might add!).

I have a lunch with a business associate scheduled for tomorrow and then a party Friday night and another party Saturday night! THEN - onto more fun! We're going to "hop" over to Las Vegas on Sunday for a couple of days before heading home. What a great Christmas/Anniversary present for us to give each other - time away BY OURSELVES!!

Special thanks to Grandma and Mimi for making sure the kids don't kill each other while we're away.

I may be a little "absent" from blogging for the next several days, but you will definitely be on my mind :) You will be the first to know if I "hit it big" on the craps table!!

No comments: