Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Question: How Many Moms Does it Take...

to finally upload a video link? Answer: 1
Question: How long does it take? Answer: 3 months

You heard me bragging about being on TV and promising a look-see back in February.

Well, I got the DVD, I even had a friend isolate my portion of the broadcast (about 4 minutes long) and send that file to me electronically...that's when I hit a brick wall. The file was about 36 MB and was way too big for me to upload on my website.

I couldn't figure out what to do so I let it sit.

Then it hit me...what's this YouTube thing all about? You know, I usually consider myself pretty "hip" and up-to-date on things - especially the internet, right? You need to keep on top of this stuff. It hit me that I was starting to sound like my mother, but that's a conversation for a different time.

So...last week I checked out YouTube and joined. Today, I uploaded my first video - the one that I promised 3 months ago :)

Now, I'm going to attempt to embed it in my blog post - hopefully the technology gods are shining on me today. Here it is...


1 comment:

PetiteMommy said...

Wow. You did great! I really need to get into the interviews and radio shows & stuff like this. Ah, I'm so not the radio/tv type though. How did you prepare?